기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

Homemade

이 블로그 검색

날짜: 4월 25, 2023
  • 공유 링크 만들기
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Pinterest
  • 이메일
  • 기타 앱
  • 공유 링크 만들기
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Pinterest
  • 이메일
  • 기타 앱

가장 많이 본 글

이미지

Before Equal Pay: The Right to Access Employment Amidst Social and Familial Harassment

  ✍️여성의 급여의 불평등을 수정하는 과정 전에 취업을 막는 현상을 겪는 국가에 대한 수정가능성에 대하여 더 논의가 이루어질 수 있기를… Title :  Before Equal Pay: The Right to Access Employment Amidst Social and Familial Harassment Introduction While global campaigns such as Equal Pay Day highlight the importance of wage parity, many women face barriers long before salary negotiations begin. In my case, the issue is not unequal pay—it is the inability to access employment at all. After relocating to my hometown, where my ex-husband resides, I have encountered systemic obstruction, social harassment, and emotional manipulation that prevent me from securing a job. This essay explores how employment access itself can be denied through personal targeting and regional entanglement. Body Paragraph 1 – Familial Interference and Employment Obstruction For the past three years, I have been unable to find work in my hometown. My ex-husband’s company, which dominates local hiring networks, has actively blocked my employment prospects. This is n...

i want for own time!

I forgot today is Valentine's Day. I want to eat chocolate cake with my mom. I came to work and now I'm getting tired. Then I suddenly thought. How did I go on a two-job three-job trip for the last three years? I always walk like a turtle on my way home from work. I forgot. Tears poured down while organizing little by little because there were more things I forgot than I thought. If the place was a house, not a workplace, I would have cried out. I lived hard like a fool. Why do I have more than 100 hours of volunteer work? Why did I always work and study at the same time since college? Why should I be told to find a husband rather than a job? Why should I be told that I'm old and I'm living the wrong life? Why me? Three years without a holiday. Thank you for the trip I received from my friend Jeongmi. Thank you for your trip to Cebu Dive license with blog sponsorship. Cebu was mentally unstable and hard to call a trip... It's good to have them. Although I can't...
이미지
 Topic: How do the cultural characteristics of Korea, China, and Japan shape their evolving roles within Korean communities? Introduction Korea, China, and Japan share deep historical ties and cultural similarities, yet each nation maintains distinct traditions and social values. Within Korean communities—both domestic and overseas—the roles of China and Japan have evolved significantly due to shifting geopolitical dynamics, cultural exchanges, and economic interdependence. This essay explores the cultural traits of the three nations and analyzes how China and Japan’s presence in Korean society has transformed over time. Body Paragraph 1 – Cultural Characteristics of Korea, China, and Japan The three East Asian nations share common cultural foundations such as Confucian ethics, rice-based agriculture, and the use of chopsticks. However, their expressions of culture differ markedly. Korean culture emphasizes collectivism with strong familial bonds and emotional expressiveness. Chine...
Powered by Blogger